At JO+CO, our Manager must have a strong emphasis on customer service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to be a part of our Boutique Team. The Manager will be responsible in building and retaining a high performing sales team. Through training and coaching, they must motivate their team to provide superior customer service to maximize sales. Must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in their boutique, and uphold our company Visual and Mission Statements.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Works daily to maximize daily sales plans, improving metrics through sales floor leadership and merchandising plans.
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met.
- Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
- Responsible in training new team members.
- Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential.
- Evaluates and reacts to performance issues fairly and consistently in accordance with our expectations.
- Actively establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires a team with the same values.
- Leads by example and upholds the JO+CO Visual & Mission statement to sales team and all guests within the boutique
- Creates and reinforces a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident team in order to build a loyal guest following.
- Delegates tasks and coaches the team to balance guest experience with completing necessary operational tasks.
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guests by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication of our visual standards with the owner.
- Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering.
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends.
- Performs and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique.
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory.
- Completes monthly scheduling for team members.
- Managers are required to cover all gaps in shifts when/if other team members can't work.
- 1-2 years of retail & customer service experience
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Organized and able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative in problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to work alone
This is a full time in-house position. Position is paid hourly. Approximately 30-40 hours per week. Additional benefits after 90 days of employment and 1 year of employment.
Please complete your application here : https://forms.gle/q348XssfLCQESM828