Careers - Office Assistant to President of JO+CO
Do you have a passion for fashion, small business, and a love of coffee and/or wine? We are looking for another “Sara” to to join our team! We are looking for someone is fashion driven, has a creative mind, thinks outside the box, is motivated by challenges. This position is for a self-starter who is proactive, takes initiative, and conscientious of the task at hand. You can anticipate the unexpected & are organized. Our Office Assistant needs to have the ability to prioritize tasks, actively listen, takes direction, and follows through on all projects. Your responsibility will be to assist the President in her day-to-day tasks from everything from social media, marketing, data entry, and upkeep of the website and managing online orders.
What You Will Do:
- Data Entry - naming items, creating SKUs, creating Purchase Orders, and checking in new inventory.
- Customer Service - answering customer questions regarding online & team member questions.
- Website - uploading new products from our POS system to Shopify in a fast, efficient way. Shipping out new orders & coordinate pulling required items to ship. Updating website graphics on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis.
- Social Media - help prep new arrivals for Facebook Lives, Instagram posts, and more. Creative writing skills a plus. Must be comfortable in front of the camera, let their excitement and passion for fashion show, and comfortable being present in our social media. Will need to be comfortable with the following platforms : Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Booking and arranging travel when needed.
- Reminding President of important tasks and deadlines
- Maintaining President’s calendar when needed.
- Coordinating with Bookkeeper to file & upload expenses and receipts.
- Assist in creating and sending out marketing & promotional materials.
- Misc. tasks along the way
- MUST be aware of our brand, our mission, and who we are. We need someone passionate about our business and our brand to join our team. If you aren’t, please don’t apply.
- 21 years or older
Must be willing to commute to Sara’s office in Jasper, IN.
Position is part-time, about 15-20 hours a week with the potential for more hours or full time as the assistant learns and takes on more responsibility. Additional benefits after 1 year of employment.
Schedule is flexible, but candidate must be available at least 3 days in the week (Mon-Fri) between the hours of 8:30-5:00.
Please e-mail your application, cover letter, and details on why you'd be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.