As a Sales Associate, you will be a critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will be part of a dynamic organization where your fashion sense and outstanding customer service skills will support our mission of bolstering the confidence of women and contribute to our overall success.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, developing strong customer relationships, providing product knowledge to our customers, working as part of a team to meet store objectives and sales goals and expediting merchandise to the selling floor with a key focus on placement and replenishment.
The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we offer and the work we do, then JO+CO is the place for you
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Greets customers in a timely, engaging, and on-brand manner
- Provide knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily in-store tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display and cleaning
- Follow protocol and dress code
- Works daily to maximize daily sales plans
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships with customers, peers and management
- Ability to meet or exceed daily sales goals and customer service standards
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes in a technologically advanced environment
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, using this knowledge to build sales
- Be present and punctual for all assigned shifts
- Flexibility with schedules, including nights and weekends
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guests by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication of our visual standards with the General Manager.
- Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering.
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends.
- Must be 18 years or older, High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of retail & customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative in problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, basic computer skills, and have legible handwriting
- Knowledge of Apple/Mac products preferred but can be trained
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to work alone
- 1 year of retail experience, wholesale and/or branded apparel experience
- Personal Specifications:
- Enthusiastic and positive; enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion retail and/or small business
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the cleanliness, maintenance and security of the store
- Driven to meet and exceed performance expectations
This is a part time in-house position. Hours per week depend on availability, store needs, and skills.
Please complete your application here : https://forms.gle/azUiEuGrg73atqgaA